Monday, 15 July 2013

2000AD Year by Year Introduction



2000AD began in 1977, two years before I was born, and a couple of months before my wife was born. I've been reading it for over 22 years now, and I've got an unhealthily large collection of junk associated with it. But it's a big subject, and even after all this time I feel I've only really scratched the surface. There's a colossal amount of strips out there I haven't yet read, or haven't read in order, or haven't read for 2 decades, or just have not paid sufficient attention to in the past, and before I get much older I plan to scratch that itch. Hence this - a 36 year and counting catch up session. I will go through 2000AD and its spin offs in chronological order, and write up strikes me about them. Other blogs have tried similar things wonderfully well in the past - I would draw your attention to the sadly now defunct 2000AD Prog Slog for a start. http://progslog.blogspot.co.uk/ If you have any comments or suggestions to make along the way, please feel free, as long as they don't make me want to cry or anything. Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment